If you're interested in certified training program on Positive Psychotherapy in accordance with european standards at your location (country), please contact us directly: email@example.com
The WAPP promotes the theory, method and practice of Positive Psychotherapy. It is engaged in the training of postgraduate professionals in psychotherapy, family therapy and counseling in different countries. In addition, the WAPP organizes workshops, lectures, conferences and seminars pertaining to the different aspects of PP as well as cross-cultural exchange of theories, techniques and research.
Basic Training in Positive Psychotherapy
• Participants: In order to join the training person must have bachelor degree on medicine, psychology, pedagogue or social work. However, other participants may not have required degree and still participate but they will not receive the certificate of basic consultant. The organizers also may introduce a special entry level qualification according to national standards.
• Duration: Several seminars with a total of 120 hours of training during a minimum period of 6 months.
• Certificate: For the Certificate as Basic Consultant: an oral colloquium conducted by the trainer at the end of last course. The colloquium is based on a written homework of minimum 5 pages (one ́s development in Positive Psychotherapy with self-reflection and based on the study of the recommended literature of Positive Psychotherapy). Regular participation at recommended group-work between the seminars.
If a participant does not fulfill these requirements, he/she receives only a certificate of attendance.
• Title: Basic Consultant of Positive Psychotherapy
• Costs: The fee for the seminars is deciced by the local organizer. The fee for the Certificate
as Basic Consultant has been fixed by the World Association for Positive Psychotherapy.
Title: Basic Consultant of Positive Psychotherapy
Master Training in Positive Psychotherapy
1) an University degree (at least, at the bachelor level (B.A.) from social science, humanistic or medical field). Exceptions are possible according to national standards.
2) a finished Basic Training in Positive Psychotherapy (120 hours)
• Duration (total of 885 hours): - 300 hours of theory seminars in a minimum time of 2 years. - 100 hours of self discovery (group and/or individual). - 150 hours of practical work with at least 5 individual cases with 35 hours of regular supervision. - 240 hours of homework with literature of Positive Psychotherapy and other modalities. - 60 hours of regular intervision group
• Certificate: 1) Oral test with a commission of at least 2 examiner.
2) Final thesis with at least 20 pages on a theoretical or applied topic. 3) Case documentation of at least 5 pages per case.
• Title: Certified Positive Psychotherapist
The fee for the training is deciced by the local organizer. The fee for the Certificate has been fixed by the World Association for Positive Psychotherapy.
Title: Certified Positive Psychotherapist