We are always glad to see our clients. Coming to our office you enter very nice and comfort atmosphere.
You will be nicely met by our office manager Elena. She will do her best to make you visit pleasant and useful. She is ready to answer any questions that you have and will suggest you to fill out a little paper (first interview). The first interview includes some formal data about you, your family, reasons for turning for psychotherapy and some others. You may use a fictitious last name (to be anonymous). All the documents are strongly confidential. And is used only for internal use (besides the cases prescribed by low of psychiatric help).
The coast of the one hour long session is 2500 rubles (+ discount program). The price does not depend on the quantity of participants. It may be one person or whole family. The length of the session is 50 minutes. You may choose any specialist you would like to attend.
There are few rules that we suggest you to follow:
1. Every time you pay for the following;
2. If the session is paid, you may change the date and time but not later then 24 hours before the session time;
3. If you make an appointment for tomorrow, you will not be able to change the date and time;
4. If you miss your appointment without warning about it in advance, you will have to pay for that session.
Our cabinets are very comfortable. You may choose any place you like for sitting. Positive Psychotherapy is analytic method; therefore sessions look like a conversation. You would not see any hand passing, you do not need to lie down or do exercises. You will be talking a lot, while doctor will be making some notes. Sometimes, doctor will write on the white board. It is convenient for illustration of what is happening.
Some advices for our clients:
• Be maximum open and sincere;
• Share everything that you think about what is happening;
• Express all kind of feelings, positive and negative;
• Analyze psychotherapeutic sessions;
• Share your experience with you close ones.
What you will like:
• Attentive and friendly regard from all who works in the center;
• No lines;
• High competence of the specialists in a human relation field;
• Big practical experience in diagnostics and qualifications of the disorders if there is some;
• Thoughtful and measured attitude of psychotherapists in work;
• Absence of any kind of prejudice and superstitious (national, race, religious, politic and e.t.);
• Clear and transparent questions about payment for psychotherapy;
• Scientific approach of the method and absence of any parapsychological and esoteric manipulation;
• Strong confidentiality.
What you may not like:
• Presence of home work;
• Strongly determined length of the sessions;
• Preliminary appointment;
• Expensive coast ;
• When psychotherapist rejects to take someone side in the conflict or join coalitions;
• When psychotherapist rejects to follow “your rules";
• The absence of the recipes ready for all cases of life.